Hourly rate – £8.89
1 Days shift and 1 Night Shift
- Equipment within production areas must be maintained in accordance with PUWER 1998 regulations and IEE regulations.
- To ensure Company standards are maintained through laid down procedures and specifications.
- To work safely in accordance with site and departmental procedures, observing the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Food Safety Act 1990.
- To maintain Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Maintain High Risk workshop standards as agreed with Line Technician Manager.
- Complete Changeovers of production lines throughout the day ensuring equipment on the line is set up and being used correctly.
- Tool & Toolbox control in High Risk/High Care. Ensure correct use and care of all tools meeting standards agreed with Line Technician Manager.
- Breakdown Escalation. Reporting any equipment failure to Team Leader/ Manager.
- Complete sealing checks as per factory standard and recording results.
- Basic Maintenance on a variety of production equipment including pro-seal tooling, depositors and ink jet coders.
Role Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Downtime maintained below target
- Your personal skills improvement plans are delivered
- Workshop areas audit ready at all times.