To provide Electrical and Mechanical expertise to ensure the continued safe and efficient working of the production machinery and all associated site equipment and services. Multi-skilled in the respect of electrical and mechanical work is required within this job
Shift 2 X Days – 2 X Nights
Salary – Circa £43,000
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To maintain and repair electrical and mechanical equipment and machinery, and services to a high standard in line with all relevant legislation, health and safety law and company codes of practice and hygiene rules.
- To carry out new installations and modifications to existing equipment, in line with PUWER regulations.
- Experienced within Food or FMCG.
- 3 phase production machinery.
- Able to quickly and effectively diagnose and resolve faults including PLC control.
- Work well within a Team, and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Follow tasks through from first ideas to completion of task.
- Pneumatics, hydraulic and mechanical experience.
- Electrical installation to a high standard, in line with all current regulations.
- Able to work effectively around electrical control panels, and understand Electrical and controls drawings, Knowledge of all types of industrial electrical motors and their control.
Relevant qualifications in electrical and mechanical engineering.