The role includes:
- Good communication skills as you will be the main point of contact for assembly/cook-room/despatch teams regarding manufacturing/service requirements and scheduling issues.
- Good knowledge/understanding of PC’s mainly using EXCEL.
- System 21knowledge would be an advantage but training will be given to the successful candidate.
- You will be required to:
- Order/forecast capture & verification, daily line and cook scheduling to produce most efficient manufacturing plans bearing in mind capacity constraints whilst maintain high customer service levels.
- Order v Forecast reporting.
- Material Control (Finished product & WIP).
- Report generation.
- Willingness to learn & adapt to new systems & processes (including Preactor).